Tuesday, February 28

Tagging Game



I didn't expect to be tagged in posts because I'm just getting started here, and I don't have a lot of members in my blog. But I'm happy and excited knowing that there is someone willing to befriend me :)) thanks Albert Einstein! :)


rule,
- Post these rules
- Post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the question that the tagger set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer- Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged


here's the 11 random things about me:
1. I'm a pet lover especially dogs
2. My fave color is green
3. I'm a quiet person
4. My Facebook is deactivated
5. I love watching TV series
6. I like answering Sudoku puzzles
7. Optimistic
8. Sentimental person
9. I'm outgoing
10. I'm in to horror movies
11. I ❤ me


here are Albert Einstein's questions that I need to answer


1. If we, humans (Homo sapiens) originated from monkeys and apes, why are there still monkeys and apes this time? I don't believe in that theory, i'm more on biblical belief
2. What is your favorite Science subject and why? Biology, this is the subject that i enjoy in high school. It made me understand the way of life of all the creatures.
3. How will you change the world through blogging and the like? By informing others through my blog
4. Is Albert Einstein wrong on his Theory of Relativity saying that light is the fastest object on Earth? No because light is still the fastest object on earth, best example is lightning.
5. Describe your blog(s)? My life, happenings, my travel, etc.. etc..
6. Do you think you will be the next Miss Universe? Yes, because i am a competitive person
7. Explain why humans are attracted to each other. More of a boy and girl relationship, actually. Because we saw things in others that are common to us, and become attracted to it.
8. Do you deserve to be tagged? Why? Yes, I find it interesting answering your questions
9. What’s your favorite sci-fi movie and why? X-men, cause even if i watch it so many times, i still wanna watch it again and again
10. Do you believe that the youth is still the hope of the fatherland? Yes because in the next 20 yrs or so, they are the one who will lead our fatherland
11. What’s the biggest mistake you have done in your life and how did you overcome it? Choosing the course that i will take because i didn't want to be compared with my cousin, so i decided to take other course, in the past, i always think of regrets but now, i'm so thankful because there's so many things and people that i encountered and that's the reason who i am now.


now here is my 11 questions ( but unfortunately there's is no one i can tag)
1. What is you're most played song?
2. If you are to write you're biography, what is the title of it?
3. What is love in one word?
4. You're favorite quotes or saying?
5. Hershey's or Cadbury?
6. Where do you think the light go, when the light goes out?
7. What is you're most embarrassing moment?
8. Are you afraid of dying?
9. Do you believe in reincarnation?
10. Why we humans are classified as animals?
11. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?


because there is only one to be tagged, so no choice even if he already post one like this.
1. Albert Einstein (you don't have to post another. i just want to tag you here. haha)

2 comments:

  1. wow don't worry noichii I'll post this soon. hahaha. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new and simpler link badge is now available at BLOGS NG PINOY! You may use it to link BNP to your website.

    (NOTE: Failure to link BNP may result to your blog being removed from the site listings).

    ReplyDelete