Tuesday, February 21

Airheads!!!

After work I decided to go to the mallWhile I was wandering inside, I came across the stall of imported candies. It was mouthwatering to see those candies with different shapes and color. Upon looking for something to buy, my eye stuck on one candy named Airheads. I remember my childhood days, this candy is popular and expensive. It's hard to find this in stores, I think, my first time to eat this candy is when my aunt came from abroad and brought some of it.


This is my first time in a long time to taste this delightful candy. After buying it, I can't resist to wait until I'm home to eat it.But still I have to, haha.


YUMYUM! I miss this, from now on, if i will go to the mall, i will buy Airheads! :))



My favorite is the blue one, blue raspberry :)

1 comment:

  1. hello tagged you on his one http://mr837.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete